We believe the church is a family before it’s an organization. We want you to be a part of our family. If you want to go from connected to the crowd to committed to the family, talk to one of the pastors today!
Membership means you have come into agreement with the vision, mission, and values of the church and want to see the church grow as we continue to reach people for Christ.
1. Believe and teach the gospel as articulated in Redemption Heights’ statement of faith.
(1 Cor 15; Gal 1:6-9; 1 Tim 1:11; 2 Tim 2:14; Jude 1:3)
2. Pursue God through regular disciplines of individual and corporate Bible study, prayer, and worship.
(Acts 2:42-47, 6:4; Eph 5:19; Col 3:16; 1 Tim 4:13)
3. Practice a lifestyle of holiness and accountability consistent with the gospel in the way we live and lovingly correct our brothers and sisters in Christ.
(Matt 5:13-16; Gal 6:1; Jas 5:16; 1 Pet 1:13-16)
1. Gather in regular worship with the church family in corporate and small groups, as well as important church family meetings.
(Prov 27:17; 1 Thes 5:11; Heb 10:25)
2. Protect the unity of the church family in non-essential convictions and preferences by considering the needs of others more than my own, bearing the burdens of others, prayerfully submitting to the leadership of the church, and refusing to gossip but, instead, use our words to give grace to those who hear them. In situations of disunity and sin, we will pursue loving, restorative church discipline.
(Prov 6:19; Matt 18:15-20; Rom 16:17; 1 Cor 5:1-13; Gal 6:2; Eph 4:29; Phil 1:27-2:11; Tit 3:10-11; Heb 12:5-11, 13:17)
3. Seek to grow spiritually through the pursuit of a diverse, meaningful, biblical community.
(John 17:22; Rom 12:3-8; 1 Cor 12:20; 1 Thes 2:8, Jas 2:1-8)
1. Live as missionaries to our city and world, praying for and pursuing the salvation of our friends, family, neighbors, and co-workers through intentional and transparent relationships with non-Christians, the verbal declaration of the gospel, and practical demonstrations of faith.
(Matt 28:18-20; Rom 10:14-17; 2 Cor 5:18-20)
2. Serve in the ministries of the church with our spiritual gifts so she can accomplish her mission to make disciples both locally and globally.
(Rom 12:6-8; 1 Pet 4:10-11; 1 Cor 12:4-1, 14:26; Eph 4:11-16; 2 Tim 1:6-7)
3. Give cheerfully, generously, and sacrificially to enable the ministries and mission of the church.
(1 Cor 8:1-5, 14, 20, 9:6-7, 14, 16:2; Phil 4:15-16; 1 Tim 5:17-18)
This covenant is a promise to love, pray for, and serve one another, being slow to take offense, and always ready to forgive and reconcile, following the example and teachings of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior.